Re: Sample Configuration

From: <prowler_gr_at_yahoo.gr>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 03:04:11 +0000 (UTC)

I can second what Mr Skarnet has stated here.

antiX has a very simple runit implementation & a GUI service-manager which allows the end user to start init scripts & enable them on start-up.

We were able to adapt that GUI service-manager program to work for s6-rc which is able to automate the compilation of service files, adding them to a startup bundle (that is controlled through the GUI), & also binging up services & logs or stopping them.

This has been ported & available on all the 'init-diversity' spins I linked to earlier in this thread.

Στις Δευτέρα 8 Απριλίου 2024 στις 05:31:58 π.μ. GMT+10, ο χρήστης Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org> έγραψε:

>was probably going to use a simple runit configuration because the s6 universe seemed to complex for me to figure out in a reasonable amount of time. I haven't

  A basic s6 system is barely more complex than a runit system. This page
should help you start:
  https://skarnet.org/software/s6-linux-init/quickstart.html

  HTH,

--