Re: Sample Configuration

From: ImNotPC <imnotpc_at_Rock3d.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 17:25:19 -0400

On 4/7/24 15:31, Laurent Bercot wrote:
>> was probably going to use a simple runit configuration because the s6
>> universe seemed to complex for me to figure out in a reasonable
>> amount of time. I haven't
>
>  A basic s6 system is barely more complex than a runit system. This page
> should help you start:
>  https://skarnet.org/software/s6-linux-init/quickstart.html

Ah, I saw the s6-linux-init link but didn't realize what was in it.
Everything is there on your site but it takes a bit of digging to find
it. May I humbly suggest adding a 'Starting Out with s6' page to the
site with some of the info you've all given to me all on one page? It
would save you from being bothered (as much) by amateurs like me.

Cheers, Jeff