Re: Sample Configuration

From: Carlos Eduardo <carana2099_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:20:39 -0300

Check out Artix Linux for a traditional Linux distribution that uses s6
[1]. The s6-scripts link might be the most useful to you, as it's the
"nitty-gritty" (PID 1 initialization and basic daemons).

Laurent is involved in s6-overlay [2], which is geared towards containers
but provides a lot of insight into how to use s6 on a "real" system.

Shameless plug: my own quickstart guide for s6 on Gentoo [3]

[1] https://gitea.artixlinux.org/artix/s6-scripts
https://gitea.artixlinux.org/artix/s6-services
[2] https://github.com/just-containers/s6-overlay
[3] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:Capezotte/s6_on_Gentoo