What is it ?
smtpd-starttls-proxy is a package implementing STARTTLS for
inetd-like mail servers that do not already support it.
- A POSIX-compliant system with a standard C development environment
- GNU make, version 3.81 or later
- skalibs version
22.214.171.124 or later. It's a build-time requirement. It's also a run-time
requirement if you link against the shared version of the skalibs
- s6 version
126.96.36.199 or later. It's a build-time and run-time requirement.
- Recommended at run-time: s6-networking version
188.8.131.52 or later. It's not a requirement, but you won't be able
to do much with smtpd-starttls-proxy if you don't have a suitable
UCSPI-TLS server tool, and s6-networking
provides a simple one.
smtpd-starttls-proxy is free software. It is available under the
- See the enclosed INSTALL file for installation details.
- This page lists the differences to be aware of between
the previous versions of smtpd-starttls-proxy and the current one.
- smtpd-starttls-proxy is discussed on the