Re: Sample Configuration

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 11:25:12 +0000

>I'm building a Linux system based on musl and Busybox. I'm considering using s6/s6-rc as an init/supervision system. I see there are good docs on all the skanet.org programs, but I can't find an example of a working configuration that puts them together. Is there an example available somewhere?

  In addition to everything that has been said, you could check out
lh-bootstrap. https://github.com/skarnet/lh-bootstrap

  It's a tool I use to build a complete VM using musl, busybox and
skarnet.org
utilities from scratch, so I can test it under qemu. The layout of the
filesystem there should give you an idea of how I intend the whole thing
to be used. ;)

--
  Laurent