s6-man-pages updated to 2.10.0.0

From: Alexis <flexibeast_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 16:44:33 +1100

Hi all,

i've now updated the s6-man-pages repo to reflect s6 2.10.0.0:

https://github.com/flexibeast/s6-man-pages/releases/tag/v2.10.0.0.1

The final ".1" in the version indicates the first release for s6
2.10.0.0; it will be incremented when fixing any errors in the
port.

Please do let me know of any semantic discrepancies between the
HTML original and the port! (i use the phrase "semantic
discrepancies" as there are numerous structural and stylistic
changes to match mdoc(7) conventions.) Opening an issue in the
repo is preferred, but you can instead send me an email if that
works better for you. :-)

Alexis.