Re: s6 problems logging

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 17:56:00 +0000

>Yup, I get a log message to the console when I send an email.

Try stracing doorknob: "strace -v -s 256 /usr/sbin/doorknob -fs"
in your run script.
Check that the messages it's sending to its stdout are properly
terminated with a newline or null character.
(Messages sent to the console will appear even if they're not
terminated with a newline; but s6-log will keep them in the buffer
until it gets a terminator.)

Even if it's not the problem, strace may give you a hint of what
is happening. If it doesn't, pastebin it somewhere and give us the
link.

--
Laurent