Re: s6-ps

From: multiplexd <multiplexd_at_gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 15:29:10 +0000

Hi all,

(Apologies to JdePB, I accidentally replied to him directly instead of
to the supervision list.)

On Sat, Jan 05, 2019 at 10:46:29AM +0000, Jonathan de Boyne Pollard wrote:
> Alas, the Debian world has not yet caught up with the other
> toolsets, and the third-party Debian packaging for s6-linux-utils and the
> others has yet to make it into Debian's own repository.

> * https://github.com/multiplexd/s6-packaging

Thanks for the advertising, Jonathan :-). I would, however, like to note
that getting that packaging into the official Debian repos is not an
immediate goal for me, as I don't have the time to commit to being a
Debian package maintainer for the forseeable future.

Cheers,
--multiplexd.