Re: nosh version 1.37

From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups_at_NTLWorld.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 05:10:34 +0000

Guillermo:
> But the 7 .do scripts I talked about are executed (indirectly) by the
> package/compile script from the source package, and they just create
> symbolic links. To be precise, they are executed by the source/all.do
> script, because they are named in 'echo' commands that feed their
> output to the 'xargs -r redo-ifchange' invocation.

Hmmm. You're right. Maybe that should be deferred. I shall think
about this.

As the release notes said, some of these are works in progress. I was
expecting hiccoughs in the reorganized external config import, which I
had to rush to meet the deadline. (I am also expecting that we have
have to work out what the non-Debian equivalents for dpkg-divert are, if
any. It turns out that dbus-daemon has got worse, which has had
knock-on effects.) Get me those Gentoo equivalences, and I can tweak
this stuff for 1.38.