Re: s6-svscanboot, how to exit?

From: Jean Louis <bugs_at_gnu.support>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 12:07:02 +0300

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 09:38:00PM +0100, Jonathan de Boyne Pollard wrote:
> Jean Louis:
> > Well I made rc-local.service
>
> Do not do that. Creating a two steps backwards compatibility mechanism, in
> order to run s6-svscan under systemd, is daft.
>
> Jean Louis:
> > I just used recipe from stackexchange.com
>
> You're not reading the right parts of Stack Exchange, obviously.
>
> * https://askubuntu.com/a/700401/43344

I have in /etc/rc.local -- which I could as well
call as I wish, like s6-svscanboot, followin

#!/command/execlineb -P
/command/redirfd -r 0 /dev/null
/command/exec -c -a /command/s6-svscan
/command/s6-svscan -t0 /service

Then you suggest I could put it directly in
.service file, which I think is better idea, but
then how? I don't know.

I would again need to put some file name in
*.service file pointing either to rc.local or
whatever I wish to call that script.

I will certainly rename it to s6.service

Jean