Re: supervise multiple workers

From: Alexander Zubkov <green_at_msu.ru>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 02:12:56 +0300

Prefork is not exactly the same I think. In this architecture program
ends after finishing task. And it also commonly includes many other
stuff like passing of "tasks" to workers. So googling it gives many
irrelevant links for me.
Now I'm interested just in something that is supervising not one
process, but N similar (started with the same command) processes.