Suckess Init + daemontools-encore + LittKit

From: Steve Litt <slitt_at_troubleshooters.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 21:49:45 -0400

Hi all,

This email isn't meant to imply a competition with any other init
systems or supervisors. Its main value is as a learning tool, so that
if you meet people who don't really understand init but want to, you
can show it to them.

Here is where I document initting a Plop Linux system with a
combination of Suckless Init plus daemontools-encore plus LittKit:

http://troubleshooters.com/linux/diy/suckless_init_on_plop.htm

I can tell you that, after performing the activities on that web page,
I understand a heck of a lot more of the conversations I hear on this
list.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2015 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key