supervision-scripts, 2015-05

From: Avery Payne <avery.p.payne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:19:14 -0700

The project has slowed and I do not have nearly the number of updates.
It's not dead, I tell you, it's merely resting. And no I didn't nail
its feet to the perch.

( for those that don't get the reference...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218 )

Done:
- - - -
+ New definitions: arpalert

+ Experimental support for perp was added, using the "shim" described at
the perp website. It has not been tested, but should work all the same.

In Progress:
- - - - - - -
+ Switch to a BSD-styled license as the number of target definitions has
decreased.

+ Work is temporarily on hold due to personal commitments. As those
obligations are met, I will be able to resume adding definitions.

To Do:
- - - -
+ Revise perp support into its own run-perp.sh

+ Build full environments for testing, one for each framework.

+ Examine the definitions employed by nosh.

+ Everything else from last month.