Re: Arch Linux derivative using s6?

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 15:54:35 +0200

On 19/04/2015 15:19, Chris Brannon wrote:
> For the past year or so, I've been wanting to start working on an Arch
> derivative, based around musl libc, s6, and related software.
> Is anyone else interested in working on such a project with me?

  Hi Chris,
  I can only applaud your decision!

  I'm not going to get involved with a distribution, no matter what it is
- and even if it's based on sane and good principles - but I really wish
you good luck, and if you encounter issues with s6 that need solving, or
have feature requests, please do not hesitate to post them here and I'll
do my best to answer.

--
  Laurent