s6 overview (was: Thoughts on S6 and Docker)

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:20:00 +0100

  I have added a documentation page to s6:
  http://skarnet.org/software/s6/overview.html

  Please read it, especially if you're still new to s6 or to
supervision in general, or if you had trouble understanding
what to do with s6 once you had installed it, or if you were
confused by the amount of executables.

  Tell me if that page helps you, or if it would have helped you
when you were trying to make sense of it all. If it's insufficient,
please explain what you would like to see, or what needs clarifying.

  You're free to hate me for not having written that page earlier, as
long as you also give constructive comments. :)

  Additional suggestions welcome!

--
  Laurent