POLL: what installations would you use process supervision in?

From: Avery Payne <avery.p.payne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:51:22 -0700

This is a simple straw poll. Please do *not* reply to the mailing list
- I don't want to clog it with answers. Send the replies directly to my
personal email address instead. The poll will remain open until March
31, and I will publish results after that time.

POLL: what installations would you use process supervision in?

[ ] A hand-made / hand-customized Linux installation
[ ] A commercial installation (HP-UX, AIX, Pre-Oracle Solaris)
[ ] an installation made with LFS
[ ] an installation made with Gentoo
[ ] an installation made with Arch
[ ] an installation made with Debian / Ubuntu
[ ] an installation made with Fedora / Red Hat
[ ] an installation made with NetBSD/OpenBSD/FreeBSD
[ ] an installation made with DragonflyBSD
[ ] an installation made with Android Open Source Project
[ ] an installation not listed here (please give name and/or details)