Re: [announce] s6-2.1.0.0

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:52:25 +0100

On 27/01/2015 15:50, post-sysv wrote:
> Were these by any chance inspired by aux/listen and aux/listen1 from Plan 9?

  They were not - for the simple reason that I don't know Plan 9 at all.
(It's on my list of "nice things to study when I get the time", which
probably won't happen for 2 or 3 decades.)

  But if it means that Plan 9 has an integrated notification framework, that's
one more item to add to the list of good things I've heard about it.

--
  Laurent