Re: Transition to supervision-scripts

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-supervision_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 11:02:15 +0100

On 07/11/2014 21:00, Avery Payne wrote:
> I'm still in the process of getting a build of s6 going, mostly because I'm
> still getting my head wrapped around the /package directory concept, and
> getting the builds to play nice with it.

  Don't get stuck with that. /package is entirely optional - using it should
be the admin's decision, not the developer's. You can already do without it
with the current s6 release; it will be easier with the next one (scheduled
at some point in December).
  Using /package should make your life easier, not harder. If it's an
impediment for you, then don't use it.

--
  Laurent