Re: Sourcing a directory of of config files

From: Paul Sopka <psopka_at_sopka.ch>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2024 00:33:18 +0200

Thank you!

>  "cat * | envfile -" ?
>  The problem you'll need to solve is this one:

This primarily gives me a general solution to a more general problem:

Working around the property of all loops running in child processes,
thus being unable to alter the "script level" environment of the program
executed after the loop. Now I see I can use standard output/input to
bypass this limitation. That's all I needed.

Paul