Re: s6 instanced services are "forgotten" after s6-rc-update

From: Carlos Eduardo <carana2099_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 22:43:55 -0300

Am I missing something? Building the s6 git master gives:

src/libs6/s6_servicedir_instances_recreate_offline_tmp.c:26:9: error:
call to undeclared function 'sals'; ISO C99 and later do not support
implicit function declarations

`grep -R sals skalibs s6` (both being git master clones) only returns
the line mentioned in the error message.