A couple of questions

From: Jordan Reaney <wastelander1972_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 09:51:08 +0200

Hi Laurent, I'm using s6/66 and I would like to ask two important things:
1) is it possible to start a service A after another service B with a
specific delay? For example start a service A exactly 5 seconds after the
service B?
2) im trying to covert a systemd service to a 66 frontend service but I see
that the type is "notify", while I only found classic, longrun, oneshot and
module in the template. Isn't there anything like that in 66?
Thanks in advance.