Re: execlineb ELF executable stack on Linux

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 17:35:13 +0000

  All my packages, in their git head, now have their Makefile fixed (by
not stripping .note.GNU-stack) and configure changed to not force
noexecstack, so it all defaults to what the toolchain does.
  (And indeed the toolchains I was using were bad, because I stripped
.note.GNU-stack from the libc too. I have now fixed them.)

  I'll release bugfix versions in a not-too-distant point in the future.

--
  Laurent