Re: s6-tlsserver versus $TCPLOCALPORT

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 11:05:42 +0000

  Correction, s6-tlsserver *already* accepts s6-tlsserver options.
I remember keeping s6-tcpserver-access out of it at first, but
apparently
I realized the problem and added support early on.

  However, s6-tcpserver-access only gets invoked if you use an option
that explicitly requires it; by default it's left out, which explains
why you did not get the environment variables. I will add an option to
s6-tlsserver that invokes s6-tcpserver-access just for the variables.

--
  Laurent