Re: skalibs: how to properly detect posix_spawnp() when using uclibc-ng?

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 21:47:36 +0200

On 10/08/2016 21:29, Laurent Bercot wrote:
> putting the spawn.h functions in librt is valid, so uclibc-ng is conforming
> and my autodetection is incorrect. I need to fix the configure script.

  Eric: please test building the latest skalibs git head against uclibc-ng
and tell me if it works. In particular, I'd like to know whether the
posix_spawn autodetection works both when your compiler links dynamically by
default (CC=gcc) and when you force it to link statically (CC="gcc -static").

  Thanks,

--
  Laurent