Re: Execlineb scripts on systems with conflicting binaries

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 13:57:07 +0200

On 27/05/2016 13:17, Remko Tronçon wrote:
> The wrapper sounds like the best solution in my case

  I explicitly did not list it as a solution, and I kindly ask you not to
do that. You are effectively removing execline binaries from PATH, which
amounts to execline not really being installed on your system. I do not want
this trend to generalize.

  I would rather remove the import binary and concede the name to ImageMagick
than see execline programs become second-class citizens. If you're not
going to adopt slashpackage, please use importas.

--
  Laurent