rc-init misunderstanding dependencies files

From: Eric Vidal <eric_at_obarun.org>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 09:39:27 +0400

Hello,

Can you explain me what means the 00 in some dependencies files on your examples providen by s6 packages, please?

If i understand correctly the first line/name is read AND executed before read AND execute the second line.
I mean if i have a file dependencies like this :
mount-proc
mount-sys

when rc-init read the file dependencies, it launch the service mount-proc first, wait for the exit code then launch the second service mount-sys, right?

With this principle i can decide what service need to start first an another or after an another, right?

Eric Vidal
--
Eric Vidal <eric_at_obarun.org>