Re: bitarray: Add first{clear,set}_skip

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 19:42:50 +0100

  Hi Olivier,

  I always managed to only need to do this at 8 bit boundaries, which
made these functions unnecessary: if you need something starting at
offset 8n in bitarray A, then you just call the function on A+n. :)
Nevertheless, the general case may be useful someday, so I'll add
your functions soonish. (Probably rewriting them to reuse
bitarray_first{clear|set} after examining the partial byte.)

  Thanks !

--
  Laurent