Re: s6-ftrig-wait is not relocatable

From: Buck Evan <buck_at_yelp.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 17:58:30 -0700

The packaging system I'm targeting (pypi wheels =X) are built binaries that
are relocated arbitrarily, so the "run-time installation path" is entirely
unknown at compile time.

I know that's weird.

Making everything fully static makes everything but this one bit work
though.
As a nasty hack, --enable-tai-clock seems like it will disable the use of
leapsecs.dat.