Re: Call for contributions: test suite

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 23:23:39 +0200

On 2015-03-28 15:36, Lorenzo wrote:
> It's been a month, and no replies... but hey, "please contact me",
> does it mean there's been some progress in private discussions?

  I wish. But unfortunately, it looks like testing is as unappealing
to other people as it is to me. :)
  (Not that I blame anyone. I can't be bothered to write tests for
my own freakin' projects, so why would it be surprising that nobody
wants to write tests for a project they don't even own ? It's really
a case of "there are all kind of fetishes in the world and I'm hoping
to find somebody with a compatible one". Which is a numbers game,
and we don't have the numbers yet.)

> If not, I've spent a few hours looking at possible candidates that
> match your criteria(*), and some candidates actually survived.

  Awesome! I'm all ears.

> Please tell me that someone mailed you in private anyway :)

  The silence in my mailbox was deafening. The community is still too
small so the odds are against me. :)
  I hope to make the community larger with the projects I'm currently
working on; I can still keep things under control until then at least.

--
  Laurent