musl and timezones (was: execline bug)

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 08:28:35 +0100

> Now that I think of it, maybe they don't intend to support right
> timezones at all, if they are so scrupulous about POSIX: TAI-10 is not
> POSIX. As if POSIX deserved such respect...

  musl supports the zoneinfo format, according to
   http://www.etalabs.net/compare_libcs.html
  So as long as it does, there's no reason why it shouldn't support
the right/ timezones, which are zoneinfo timezones just like POSIX ones.
  It's just that TAI-10 isn't a widely used setup, so the zoneinfo parsing
code probably hasn't been extensively tested in musl with right/ zones yet.

--
  Laurent